SOUNDBLOX 2 OFD GUITAR microMODELER
This product has been discontinued. If you dig the sounds of the OFD GUITAR microMODELER,, check out our One Series family of drive pedals: the L.A. Lady Overdrive (guitar), Kingmaker Fuzz (guitar), and Aftershock Bass Distortion (bass). Any drive sound can be written and burned to any of these drive pedals.
The OFD Guitar microModeler packs a comprehensive collection of new and vintage overdrive, fuzz, and distortion tones into a single stage-ready stompbox perfect for guitarists of all genres. Each effect has been meticulously crafted to provide precise and naturally responsive tones, from warm and chunky tube overdrive to over-the-top fuzz.
Soundblox 2 OFD Guitar microMODELER Demo Video
The Guitar OFD features incredibly natural modeling of twelve classic tones including, Marshall Amplifiers®, Mesa Boogie Amplifiers®, Ibanez Tube Screamer®, EHX Big Muff Pi®, Pro Co Rat®, Tone Bender®, Fuzz Face®, and Octavia®. The box also includes a super saturated METAL tone, an extremely nasty, spitting fuzz called the GATED FUZZ, and Source Audio’s own CRUNCH TUBE, which delivers an extra aggressive tube overdrive. It also offers a multitude of forward thinking and useful design functions like preset morphing, easy-to-adjust internal noise gates, and external Hot Hand, Expression Pedal, or MIDI control — step up to an entirely new stompbox experience.
Additional Features and Specifications
- Diverse Sound Palette — Featuring extremely accurate modeling of 12 classic overdrive, fuzz, and distortion tones.
- Compact, cast aluminum housing.
- 2 User Presets easily recalled via two footswitches.
- Universal Bypass — selectable buffered or true bypass.
- 3-band tone control — select between “treble”, “mid”, and “bass” for precision tone sculpting.
- Noise Gate — easily activated 3-level noise gate.
- Multi-function In — use an expression pedal or the Hot Hand Motion Sensor to morph between presets or manipulate any of the six assignable parameters.
- MIDI Capable — the Multi-function In jack also allows MIDI access to presets and parameters when used with the Neuro Hub.
- State-of-the-art DSP — Our proprietary 56-bit Digital Signal Processor, the SA601, and crystal clear 24-bit converters.
- 9V DC power supply included.
- Dimensions: L: 4.5 in./11.4cm x W: 4.5 in./11.4cm x H: 2.25 in./5.7cm (including knobs).