The Lunar Phaser offers three styles of swirling stereo phase modulation. Choose from Vibe - a thumping Uni-Vibe effect, Classic - a resonant and creamy 4-stage phaser, and Multi - a highly animated, yet smooth and satisfying 8-stage phaser. Explore the sonic landscape even further by sweeping the Shape knob to gradually morph the LFO wave shape from a smooth, undulating sine wave to an aggressive and choppy square wave.
The Official Lunar Phaser Demo Video
Out of the box, the Lunar Phaser provides tremendous tonal range, but under the hood this pedal is a powerhouse of control and flexibility. Every stompbox in the One Series line is compatible with the Neuro Mobile App (a free download for iOS and Android). The App offers an extensive list of additional phaser, flanger, and chorus algorithms - each can be downloaded directly to your Lunar Phaser. The Neuro App also features an extended set of adjustable parameters including the Frequency (the center point of the modulation), Output Level, embeddable Tremolo, Low Retain, a Parametric EQ, Advanced Signal Routing and more. Plus, every One Series pedal is fully MIDI compatible when coupled with the Neuro Hub (formerly Soundblox Hub), giving you the power to save up to 128 presets.
More Lunar Phaser Demo Videos
CMYK does indeed ROCK! This smoking demo sums up everything you want from a good phaser pedal. It contains some great moments combining the Lunar Phaser with overdrive and there's also some nice phaser bass riffage.
Our friend Tyler Larson of Music Is Win used the Lunar Phaser to replicate the "6 Best Phaser Guitar Moments." Oooh, those are some nice sounding moments.
Our old friend Mike Hermans with Pro Guitar Shop went all-in with this comprehensive modulation demo featuring the Lunar Phaser, Mercury Flanger and Gemini Chorus.
I think we need to invite CMYK ROCKS onto the stage for one more video. Phaser and bass guitar is a great combination and this video perfectly captures that vibe.
The Neuro Editing Systems
Job one in the development of the Source Audio One Series modulation pedals - the Gemini Chorus, Lunar Phaser, and Mercury Flanger – was to create three great sounding, flexible, and easy-to-use pedals. Out of the box, that’s exactly what they are – plug ‘em in, select from the three onboard flanger, phaser, or chorus engines and make beautiful music… simple. But there is much more here than meets the eye (and ear) - the truly “Big Idea” behind our One Series modulation pedals was to give musicians a second, far deeper, set of options and editing tools with which to craft the perfect tone. The Neuro Mobile App is a free downloads for iOS and Android. The Neuro basically gives you access to the effects of all three pedals, so when you buy any one of the Lunar Phaser, Mercury Flanger or Gemini Chorus, you're essentially buying all three. The Neuro Editors offer a huge collection of chorus, flanger, and phaser engines as well as an expanded set of editing parameters. After editing your preset, burn it directly to the pedal and access it without reconnecting the Neuro App.
Additional Features and Specifications
Neuro Editor Features
- 3 Flavors of Phase Modulation
- 3 Presets — use Preset Mode to save a different preset to each of the three toggle switch positions. When the pedal is engaged, all of the parameters instantly jump to their saved value, regardless of the knob positions.
- Stereo Input and Output Jacks - Create deep and wide stereo modulation or engage one of the Lunar’s many Signal Routing options (see Neuro App Features for details).
- Universal Bypass — Select either analog buffered or relay based true bypass.
- Expression Control — Compatible with Source Audio expression pedals and the Hot Hand 3 Universal Wireless Effects Controller.
- Tap Tempo — Sync your phase modulation rate to the rest of the band with Source Audio’s External Tap Tempo switch. Set beat divisions (quarter, eighth, triplet, and 16th) with the Speed knob.
Connect the Lunar Phaser to the Neuro Mobile App (a free download for iOS and Android) and explore the full power of effect downloading, customization, and sharing that comes with every Ones Series pedal.
- Interchangeable Algorithms — It is possible to download ANY of Source Audio’s phaser, flanger, and chorus algorithms directly to your Lunar Phaser for no additional cost. The same goes for the Gemini Chorus Mercury Flanger, so owning one of Source Audio’s One Series modulation pedals is essentially like owning all three.
- Customize Effects — Tweak an additional set or parameters including Frequency (the center point of the modulation), Output Level, Tremolo, Low Retain, a Parametric EQ, and more.
- Save and Share Customized Presets&nmash; Once you’ve fine-tuned an effect, save it to your personal effects library and share it with the growing community of Neuro users.
- Download Presets – Explore Source Audio’s ever-expanding, library of free effect presets.
- Envelope Follower Mode — Set the modulation source to envelope follower and control phaser modulation in the style of pick sensitive “auto wah” effects.
- Signal Routing Options – The stereo Inputs and Outputs can be routed in a number of different ways including True Stereo, Mono to Stereo, Dual Mono, Sidechain Envelope, External Effects Loop, and more.
- Simple Connection – The Neuro App. connects with the Lunar Phaser via the mobile device’s headphone jack and stereo Input 2 on the pedal. A Neuro App connector cable (1/8” to 1/4”) is included with the pedal.
The Lunar Phaser also features full MIDI capabilities when coupled with the Neuro Hub.
- Preset Saving — Save up to 128 effect presets.
- Multi Pedal Scene Saving — Connect up to five One Series or Soundblox 2 pedals to the Neuro Hub and create 128 multi pedal scenes, recallable via MIDI program change messages.
- External Expression Control — Connect the Neuro Hub to any Source Audio expression pedal, Hot Hand 3 Wireless Effects Controller or third party TRS (Tip Hot) expression pedal and manually control effect modulation. It’s also possible to assign simultaneous expression control to multiple knobs and individually program their range and direction.
- MIDI Clock — Sync your phaser modulation with external MIDI clock messages.
- Includes 9v DC power supply (300mA / Negative Tip)
- Includes 1/8” to 1/4” cable for Neuro Mobile App connection.
- Power Consumption — 150mA
- USB port — Connects to Mac or Windows PC for firmware updates and the forthcoming in-depth effects editing software.
- Brushed anodized aluminum housing.
- Dimensions: L: 4.5 in./11.4cm x W: 2.75 in./7cm x H: 2 in./5.1cm (including knobs)