Soundblox Hub v1
The Soundblox Hub v1 unites all your Soundblox 2 pedals into a thoroughly integrated multi-pedal system. This breakthrough in effect utility introduces Source Audio’s new scene saving functionality, enabling the creation of up to 128 single or multi-pedal presets (i.e. “scenes”), each recallable via MIDI Program Change messages. Simply dial in your Soundblox effects as you would any fully loaded pedalboard, hit SAVE on the Hub and your pedal settings are captured! Enjoy the power of one-step scene recall without the headache of navigating a complicated multi-effects processor.
The Hub’s connections include standard 5-pin MIDI IN, MIDI OUT/THRU, passive “TRS” expression pedal input, a Hot Hand Sensor Input, mini USB port, and 5 Multi-Function outputs. Connect the Dual Expression Pedal and the Hot Hand Wireless Effect Controller to the Hub and assign external control to any pedal on your board. Each scene can contain any number of external control configurations, including simultaneous Hot Hand and Expression Pedal control of multiple parameters on multiple pedals.
The Hub is also compatible with all Soundblox 1 and Soundblox Pro series pedals. Use the Hub to engage/disengage your Soundblox 1 pedals or engage/disengage any of your Soundblox Pro presets. Connect the Hub to a PC, Mac, or iPad (with a camera kit) via the USB port, for updates, saving and editing presets, and much more. The Hub also includes a 9V DC power adapter, three 1/8” sensor cables and one mini-USB cable.
Due to higher than expected demand, the Soundblox Hub v1 is temporarily out-of-stock. Click here to reserve your Hub today – we should be restocked in early July.
Soundblox Hub v1 Interface
Roll your mouse over hot spots (+) on the panel controls and ports to learn about each one.
Recalls last MIDI PC scene or copies a scene to another memory location.
Scans connected pedals or saves pedalboard scene to desired memory location.
Roll your mouse over hot spots (+) on the ports to learn about each one.
Connects to Multi-Function Input on Soundblox 2 pedals and Sensor In jack on Soundblox 1 and Pro pedals.
Connects to computer or iPad with camera kit.
Connects to 9V DC power supply.
Connects to Wireless or Wired Hot Hand.
Connects to external MIDI controller.
MIDI thru by default / connects to other MIDI devices.
Connects to passive “tip hot” expression pedal.
Soundblox Hub v1 Features & Specifications
- Standard 5-pin MIDI IN and OUT/THRU
- Passive Expression Pedal input, and Hot Hand® Sensor Input
- Connect up to 5 Soundblox pedals via Multi-Function ports
- Save and Recall up to 128 multi-pedal “Scenes” via MIDI Program Changes.
- Access, Edit, and Save pedal presets and scenes via USB port to Mac or PC.
- Compatible (no Scene Saving) with Soundblox 1 and Soundblox Pro.
- Weight: 6 oz.
- Dimensions: 3.8 in. (W) x 2.1 in. (L) x 1.4 in. (H)
- Power requirements: 9 Volts DC @ 40mA (up to 80mA with Hot Hand accessories).
- Power plug size: 2.1mm (inner dia.), 5.5mm (outer dia.) center negative, barrel positive.
- Expression Pedal input: Stereo 1Ž4 in. plug, tip hot, 10k-50k Ohm resistance. Linear type.
- Multi-Function connector: 4 conductor, 3.5mm plug.