Soundblox® Guitar Envelope Filter
The Soundblox Guitar Envelope Filter offers an extensive set of filter effects controllable both with the Hot Hand Motion Controller Ring or as an envelope follower. The pedal features 21 different envelope filter effects, including 2 Pole and 4 Pole Low Pass variations, Single Peak, Triple Peak, Peak/Notch variations, as well as Phaser settings.
All Soundblox effects pedals are compatible with the Hot Hand Motion Controller — available separately in wireless or wired configurations. Soundblox pedals provide a wide variety of original sounding effects in a sleekly designed, rugged package that is easy to use and highly flexible.
Guitar Envelope Filter Interface
Roll your mouse over hot spots (+) on the panel controls and ports to learn about each one.
Switches between a range of different filter sounds.
Adjusts the center point of the filter sweep.
Adjusts the speed of the envelope attack and decay.
Adjusts the direction and breadth of the filter sweep.
Engages/Bypasses the selected effect.
Roll your mouse over hot spots (+) on the ports to learn about each one.
Connect optional Hot Hand Motion Sensor.
¼-inch plug connection to your guitar.
¼-inch plug connection to your amp.
Connect a 9V DC power supply hereif you do not wish to use batteries.
Soundblox Guitar Envelope Filter Features & Specifications
- 21 Filter Sounds including 2 Pole Low Pass, 4 Pole Low Pass, Single Peak, Triple Peak, Peak and Notch and Phasers.
- Positive and Negative filter sweep with variable range and sensitivity.
- Dual range speed control allows equal adjustment of Attack and Decay speeds, or alternatively, a fixed, fast attack and adjustable Decay.
- Modern Design — a thoughtfully designed box that features rugged construction and sleek looks.
- State-of-the-art DSP — our proprietary 56-bit Digital Signal Processor, the SA601 and crystal clear 24-bit converters.
- Motion Control — all Soundblox™ pedals are “Hot Hand® Ready” and can be used with any Hot Hand motion sensor to extend the capabilities of the unit.
- Active Analog Bypass — bypass is fully routed around the DSP and active input ensures zero signal degradation.
- Dimensions: 7 in/17.8cm (length not including 1/O jacks) x 4 in/10.2 cm (width) x 2 in/5cm (height, including knobs).
- Power supply not included. Click here to view recommended power supply and purchasing information.