Soundblox® Classic Distortion
The Soundblox Classic Distortion packs 4 tube amp and 8 fuzz box overdrive tones plus a Clean Boost/Tone mode into one compact and easy to use pedal. Unlike other products, which attempt to digitally clone, model or emulate vintage gear, the organic tones of the Soundblox Pro Classic Distortion are the result of a five-year listening study and iterative algorithm design process involving over 40 classic pedals and extensive artist evaluation.
Plus, the Classic Distortion is Hot Hand® ready for even more expressive capabilities.
Classic Distortion Interface
Roll your mouse over hot spots (+) on the panel controls and ports to learn about each one.
Selects the effect type.
Manipulates the frequency.
Controls the level of the output signal.
Controls the amount of overdrive.
Turns the pedal on and off.
Roll your mouse over hot spots (+) on the ports to learn about each one.
Connect optional Hot Hand Motion Sensor.
¼-inch plug connection to your guitar.
¼-inch plug connection to your amp.
Connect a 9V DC power supply hereif you do not wish to use batteries.
Soundblox Classic Distortion Features & Specifications
- Diverse sound palette — Featuring 11 varieties of classic distortion sounds with an added CLEAN BOOST / TONE mode.
- Modern design — A thoughtfully designed box which features rugged construction and sleek looks.
- State-of-the-art DSP — Our proprietary 56-bit Digital Signal Processor, the SA601, and crystal clear 24-bit converters.
- Motion Control — all Soundblox pedals are ‘Hot Hand Ready’ and can be used with any Hot Hand motion sensor to extend the capabilities of the unit.
- Active Analog Bypass — bypass is fully routed around the DSP and active input ensures zero signal degradation.
- Dimensions: 7 in./17.8cm (length not including I/O jacks) x 4 in./10.2cm (width) x 2 in./5cm (height, including knobs).
- Power supply not included. Click here to view recommended power supply and purchasing information.