Soundblox® Tri-Mod Wah
The Tri-Mod Wah is an evolutionary outgrowth of the original Hot Hand® Wah Filters system in a compact and accessible format. There are 11 Wah effects that range from Classic Wah through Low, Band Pass and Multipeak variations, that can all be further modified using either a Hot Hand motion controller, LFO (Low Frequency Oscillator) or Envelope Follower.
All Soundblox effects pedals are compatible with the Hot Hand Motion Controller — available separately in wireless or wired configurations — or an extensive range of on-board controls. Soundblox pedals provide a wide variety of original sounding effects in a sleekly designed, rugged package that is easy to use and highly flexible.
I want to tell you that I think your pedals are the best out there. I bought my first pedal, the Tri-Mod Wah and it just blew me away. I had to show someone that really could play the bass and appreciate using it more than a beginner. So I took it to the Guitar Center here and gave it to a friend that works there…and it blew all of them away. Then I bought three more pedals, the Tri-Mod Phaser, Flanger and the Multiwave Distortion.”
Tri-Mod Wah Interface
Roll your mouse over hot spots (+) on the panel controls and ports to learn about each one.
Switches between a range of different filter sounds.
Adjusts the center point of the filter.
Controls the speed of the LFO and ENV (or Hot Hand sensitivity).
Controls the amount of the effect that is applied to the signal.
Engages the selected effect.
Roll your mouse over hot spots (+) on the ports to learn about each one.
Connect optional Hot Hand Motion Sensor.
¼-inch plug connection to your guitar.
¼-inch plug connection to your amp.
Connect a 9V DC power supply hereif you do not wish to use batteries.
Soundblox Tri-Mod Wah Features & Specifications
- 11 Wah sounds, including Classic Wah, 2 Low Pass filters, 2 Band Pass filters and 6 Multipeak filters.
- 3 Modulation Source Options: LFO, Envelope Follower, and Hot Hand® Motion Sensor.
- Modern Design — a thoughtfully designed box that features rugged construction and sleek looks.
- State-of-the-art DSP — our proprietary 56-bit Digital Singal Processor, the SA601 and crystal-clear 24-bit converters.
- Motion Control — all Soundblox™ pedals are "Hot Hand® Ready" and can be used with any Hot Hand® motion sensor to extend the capabilities of the unit.
- Active Analog Bypass — bypass is fully routed around the DSP and active input ensures zero signal degradation.
- Dimensions: 7 in./17.8cm (length not including I/O jacks) x 4 in./10.2cm (width) x 2 in./5cm (height, including knobs).
- Power supply not included. Click here to view recommended power supply and purchasing information.