Soundblox® Tri-Mod Flanger
The Tri-Mod Flanger is an evolutionary outgrowth of the original Hot Hand® Phaser/Flanger system in a compact and accessible format. There are 11 flanger effect variations that can all be further modified using either a Hot Hand motion controller, LFO (Low Frequency Oscillator) or Envelope Follower.
All Soundblox effects pedals are compatible with the Hot Hand Motion Controller — available separately in wireless or wired configurations — or an extensive range of on-board controls. Soundblox pedals provide a wide variety of original sounding effects in a sleekly designed, rugged package that is easy to use and highly flexible.
Click here to learn more about Source Audio’s newest Flanger pedal, the Orbital Modulator.
I want to tell you that I think your pedals are the best out there. I bought my first pedal, the Tri-Mod Wah and it just blew me away. I had to show someone that really could play the bass and appreciate using it more than a beginner. So I took it to the Guitar Center here and gave it to a friend that works there…and it blew all of them away. Then I bought three more pedals, the Tri-Mod Phaser, Flanger and the Multiwave Distortion.”
Tri-Mod Flanger Interface
Roll your mouse over hot spots (+) on the panel controls and ports to learn about each one.
Switches between a range of different flanger sounds.
Scales the delay times used in the flanger.
Controls the speed of the LFO and ENV (or Hot Hand sensitivity).
Controls the amount of the effect that is applied to the signal.
Engages the selected effect.
Roll your mouse over hot spots (+) on the ports to learn about each one.
Connect optional Hot Hand Motion Sensor.
¼-inch plug connection to your guitar.
¼-inch plug connection to your amp.
Connect a 9V DC power supply hereif you do not wish to use batteries.
Soundblox Tri-Mod Flanger Features & Specifications
- 11 Different Flanger Sounds.
- 3 Modulation Source Options: LFO, Envelope Follower, and Hot Hand® Motion Sensor.
- Modern Design — a thoughtfully designed box that features rugged construction and sleek looks.
- State-of-the-art DSP — our proprietary 56-bit Digital Singal Processor, the SA601 and crystal-clear 24-bit converters.
- Motion Control — all Soundblox™ pedals are ‘Hot Hand Ready’ and can be used with any Hot Hand motion sensor to extend the capabilities of the unit.
- Active Analog Bypass — bypass is fully routed around the DSP and active input ensures zero signal degradation.
- Dimensions: 7 in./17.8cm (length not including I/O jacks) x 4 in./10.2cm (width) x 2 in./5cm (height, including knobs).
- Power supply not included. Click here to view recommended power supply and purchasing information.