Hot Hand® Wah Filter
Avaible Now for discounted prices at our online store:
$69 with wired sensor/$149 with wireless sensor.
The Hot Hand Motion-Controlled Wah Filters is the world’s first motion-controlled effects unit. It utilizes a motion sensor mounted in a ring to capture a player’s movement and uses that data to control the sweep of a Wah filter. It provides an unprecedented level of control and expressiveness and offers the artist a new way of manipulating effects. Eleven effect types are included and each can be customized and stored in one of four presets.
Hot Hand Wah Interface
Roll your mouse over hot spots (+) on the panel controls and ports to learn about each one.
The FREQUENCY knob selects the frequency range on which the Wah effect acts most strongly.
The EFFECT knob switches between different types of Wah sounds.
The MOTION knob determines the sensitivity of the HOT HAND.
Pressing the ON/OFF pedal engages the effect that is selected.
Pressing the SELECT pedal cycles through 4 presets.
Roll your mouse over hot spots (+) on the ports to learn about each one.
Connect the HOT HAND here using the supplied EXTENSION cable.
INPUT jack for your guitar. Accepts standard 1/4” guitar cable.
Connects HOT HAND with any standard expression pedal.
Used to connect to Source Audio HOT HAND&trade products so that a single HOT HAND sensor can be used to control multiple effects.
1/4” output jack for your amp or the next pedal in your chain.
Connect to and use HOT HAND™ signal with other effects devices which accept an expression input.
Connect a 9VDC power supply here if you do not wish to use batteries.
Hot Hand Wah Features & Specifications
- 11 effect types including Classic Wah model, 2 Low Pass, 2 Band Pass, 4 Multi Peak, Auto-Wah mode, and Volume Swell.
- 4 easy to store and easy to recall presets for saving user settings.
- Frequency knob controls starting point of the sweep.
- Motion knob controls sensitivity of the motions sensor for use with small or big movements.
- Active Analog Bypass provides full analog routing during bypass and prevents signal degradation in long effects chains.
- Simple user interface; sleek design; rugged aluminum enclosure.
- 24 bit A/D- D/A converters and 56-bit processing ensure low noise and professional quality sound.
- Expression Input for use with an expression pedal.
- Expression Output for sending Hot Hand control signals to an external effects box or keyboard.
- Full signal range allows use with keyboards, bass, etc.
- Sensor Output allows daisy chaining of multiple Hot Hand devices.
- Dimensions: 7-1/8 in. (length not including I/O jacks) x 7-1/8 in. (width) x 2 in (height, including knobs).
- 9V DC power supply included.