Hot Hand® Phaser/Flanger
The Hot Hand Motion Controlled Phaser/Flanger is the second unit in our Hot Hand Motion Controlled effects line. It features 7 phaser and 7 flanger effects that can be controlled in a variety of ways. Users can select 4 modulation sources: Hot Hand Motion Sensor control, low frequency oscillator (LFO), sequencer, or envelope follower. Control the modulation in real time with subtle motions of your hand or just play normally and let the LFO, sequencer, or envelope follower drive the sound.
Click here to learn more about Source Audio’s newest Phaser/Flanger pedal, the Orbital Modulator.
Hot Hand Phaser/Flanger Interface
Roll your mouse over hot spots (+) on the panel controls and ports to learn about each one.
The DEPTH knob controls the effect depth. In ALT MODE, it controls the phaser FREQUENCY or the flanger DELAY TIME.
The EFFECT knob selects the effect type. In ALT MODE it selects the MODULATION SOURCE.
The MOTION knob controls the speed of the effect.
Press and hold SAVE to store the current settings.
Press to engage the current preset or bypass the effect.
Press the SELECT pedal to cycle through the four presets. Press and hold SELECT to enter ALT MODE.
Roll your mouse over hot spots (+) on the ports to learn about each one.
Connect the HOT HAND here using the supplied EXTENSION cable.
INPUT jack for your guitar. Accepts standard 1/4” guitar cable.
Connects HOT HAND with any standard expression pedal.
Used to connect to Source Audio HOT HAND&trade products so that a single HOT HAND sensor can be used to control multiple effects.
1/4” output jack for your amp or the next pedal in your chain.
Connect to and use HOT HAND™ signal with other effects devices which accept an expression input.
Connect a 9VDC power supply here if you do not wish to use batteries.
Hot Hand Phaser/Flanger Features & Specifications
- 14 effect types including 7 phasers and 7 flangers.
- 4 selectable modulation sources: Hot Hand, LFO, Envelope, and Sequencer.
- 4 easy to store and easy to recall presets for saving user settings.
- Phaser controls include Depth and Frequency.
- Flanger controls include Depth and Delay Time.
- Motion/Speed knob controls speed sensitivity of the motion sensor in Hot Hand mode. Alternatively, it controls the LFO and sequencer speed, or the speed of the envelope follower.
- Active Analog Bypass provides full analog routing during bypass and prevents signal degradation in long effects chains.
- Simple user interface; sleek design; rugged aluminum enclosure.
- 24 bit A/D-D/A converters and 56-bit processing ensure low noise and professional quality sound.
- Expression Input for controlling the effect or LFO speed with an expression pedal.
- Expression Output for sending Hot Hand control signals to an external effects box or keyboard.
- Full signal range allows use with keyboards, bass, etc.
- Compatible with the Hot Hand wireless adapter.
- Sensor Output allows daisy chaining of multiple Hot Hand devices.
- Dimensions: 7-1/8 in. (length not including I/O jacks) x 7-1/8 in. (width) x 2 in (height, including knobs).
- 9V DC power supply included.