Gear Reviews, News,
Premier Guitar Magazine Honors the Nemesis Delay with Their Premier Gear Award
Thursday, September 01, 2016
We are extremely proud to announce that the Nemesis Delay has been honored with Premier Guitar Magazine's coveted "Premier Gear" Award with a 5-out-of-5 Star rating for tone. Reviewer Charles Saufley raves:
"Nemesis can shine dishing authentic slapback sounds at the grimiest, most beer-soaked punkabilly gig-or perform precise sound-sculpting functions in the hands of a top-tier producer or engineer in a state-of-the-art studio. The world of musical possibilities it makes available between those extremes is a joy to explore."
The Premier Guitar Nemesis demo video featuring John Bohlinger
We highly recommend that you read the review as well as check out the excellent Nemesis Delay demo video from Premier Guitar's own guitar guru, John Bohlinger.
Check out these other great Nemesis Delay videos:
Pete Thorn rips it up with the Nemesis.
Andy at PGS rocks some Kinks riffs with the Nemesis
Nathan Navarro rocks the Nemesis with Bass
Mike Hermans finds magic in the Nemesis Delay
- Source Audio Introduces the Ventris Reverb at Winter NAMM 2017
- Sound On Sound Magazine Reviews the Nemesis Delay
- Understanding the Neuro App Sound Editor for the LA Lady, Kingmaker, and AfterShock.
- David Gilmour Returns To Pompeii With The Source Audio Programmable EQ
- John Thomasson of “Little Big Town” Takes the AfterShock for a Spin