Roger K. Smith, President
- BSEE, Boston University.
- BA, New York University.
- 19 years of experience with Analog Devices, Inc. Most recently as Product Line Director of Audio and Video Products.
- Former Director, Mercantile Stores Company, Inc.
- Director and Chairman of the Audit Committee of Milliken and Company.
C.Hunter Boll, Chief Operating Officer
- MBA, Stanford University.
- BA, Middlebury College.
- 19 years of experience with Thomas H. Lee Partners in Boston. Managing Director for over 10 years.
- Boston Consulting Group - Corporate Strategy Consultant.
- Chemical Bank, New York - Project Finance.
- Over 20 corporate board positions held.
Jesse Remignanti, VP of Engineering
- BSEE, Tufts University.
- Sound Processing Software Tools Engineer, Analog Devices, Inc.
- Co-creator of ADI SigmaStudio DSP programming software.
- Inventor of the patented Hot Hand technology.
Bob Chidlaw, Chief Scientist
- BS, Physics Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
- Chief Scientist, Kurzweil Music Systems/Young Chang R&D (20 years).
- Awarded two key patents while at Kurzweil.
- Senior Scientist, Eikonix Corp.
- Collects and restores vintage guitar amplifiers and guitar effects boxes.